We come and meet you and your pet(s) at your home through an initial consultation. This visit gives us an opportunity to know each other, meet with your pet, take note of your instructions, register your pet’s preferences and answer your questions. It will also allow you and your pet to get familiar with us so that you can comfortably make a first impression of the team member(s) that will take care of your beloved pet.
We’ll get familiar with your home environment and take your instructions regarding the areas you allow your cat to go. We have high respect for your privacy and we’ll minimize the area we access to what is only necessary for our pet care.
Each initial consultation includes the following:
• Introduction meeting between client + pet and our staff member
• Meet the Pet(s)
• Complete a Service Agreement/ Contract
• Complete a Vet Authorization Form
• Complete a Key Release Form
• Collect your house key(s)